Friday, April 22, 2016

Gawker is Asking for Adjunct Stories!

Hi readers!

If any of you out there who are still reading or finding this blog are adjuncts and would like to share your story, Gawker is looking for people who are willing to share their stories for an upcoming article or series that they're planning. They are guaranteeing anonymity. See the info at this link.

From the article:
What is the reality of life as an adjunct professor? I’d like to run some stories from adjuncts. Please email me if you’d like to share the following info: How much money do you make? How much do you work? How does your school treat adjuncts? What is your quality of life? And what do you think should be done to change the labor system of colleges and universities, if anything?

Email me. Anonymity guaranteed.
If you have time and are willing to share your story, please do. If there's one thing I've become convinced of in the last five years (and maybe longer than that), it's that nothing in higher ed/grad school/academia will change unless we start agitating for it. And successful agitation is probably going to require some public attention on the plight of adjuncts and grad students.

As always, I hope you're all doing well and are finding support while you're working your way through grad school, academia or postacademia. Take care and be well!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!!
    We all appreciate with your blog information ..
    Please keep up sharing.

    Words Doctorate is providing PhD-Master Thesis and Research related support for PhD Students-all stream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    ReplyDelete