Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Housekeeping

Disclaimer: I am not the most tech-savvy person in the world. So when I upgraded my blog template today, it is possible I lost a link or two from the original design ... let me know if you see anything that is broken or missing, or if the new design is so effin' ugly that it's hurting your eyes. :)

Also, I wanted to draw your attention to the blogroll ... now located on the right side of the page. There have recently been two new (and one old-new) addition to the academic blogosphere: Another Academic Bites the Dust, Crocodiles with Coffee, and Post-Academic in NYC. I've updated my site with links to those sites, and I highly recommend them to readers of this blog. Everyone's perspective on the leaving process is a little different, and they have a lot of great insights on academia and on the postacademic world. Remember - you're not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment